Orthodontic Care at a Cost You Can Afford
At your free screening, we'll determine a course of treatment and provide an estimate of costs. If you decide you would like to move forward, we can start assembling the required records (including X-rays), and make an appointment to proceed with your orthodontic care.
At Seton Hill University’s Center for Orthodontics, the average charge for full-case orthodontics is $3,400.
- Prices may vary depending on the individual case and the treatment required.
- We participate with most insurance companies and accept state insurance.
- Deluxe options, such as clear aligner therapy, will be available at a slightly higher fee.
- Medical Assistance insurance plans are accepted under the state guidelines designated for qualification.
- The Center will work with every orthodontic patient to help obtain maximum reimbursement of the orthodontic benefit allowance afforded under individual insurance plans.
- We offer pay-in-full discounts, auto-payments, sibling discounts and monthly, interest free payment plans.