Seton Hill University - Center For Orthodontics
The Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics is OPEN!
We are taking all safety precautions to keep our clinic safe for all our patients, doctors and staff.
If you or anyone in your home are experiencing any Covid-like symptoms, please call the office to reschedule your appointment and keep everyone safe! 724-552-2950.
- You will receive a text message on the morning of your appointment. Our toll-free text number is 844-401-9652. If you do not text, please call the office that morning at 724-552-2950.
- We ask that you reply to the text or call us when you arrive in the parking lot. Please stay in your car or enjoy our new outdoor seating area.
- You will be contacted by text or phone call when your doctor is ready for you.
- All patients and visitors must wear a face mask or face covering.
- Please brush your teeth at home before your appointment; our brushing stations are temporarily closed.
- Your temperature will be taken before you are brought into the clinical area.
- Only the patient (if appropriate) will be admitted into the clinical area.
- We will have reduced seating in the lobby, spaced appropriately for social distancing.
- After the appointment, the resident will call to discuss the appointment and schedule the next visit.
- If the resident is unable to contact you the same day, please call the office to schedule your next appointment.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PLAN AND RESPONSE
An Important Message from the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients, residents, faculty and staff, the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics will be operating on an emergency-only schedule until further notice. Residents or Center staff will be in contact with patients to reschedule appointments. If you have an emergency, please call 724-552-2950 and our staff will provide assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to protect each other during this time.
We will continue to keep you informed as any changes occur. Additional information on Seton Hill University’s overall response to COVID-19 can be found here.
Quality Orthodontic Care at an Affordable Price
At the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics, we provide customized, affordable orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages in the Greensburg, PA area. From traditional braces to innovative Invisalign, our range of orthodontic services are sure to improve any smile.
Call us at (724) 552-2950 to find out more, or schedule your complimentary consultation.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that every child first visit an orthodontist by age seven, or earlier if a problem is detected by parents, the family dentist, or the child's physician. Early orthodontic treatment in some cases can prevent major orthodontic treatment later. In some instances, children need two phases, or stages, of orthodontic treatment. For many children, orthodontic treatment can be postponed to a later time. Only a small number of patients need treatment before full dental development.
Seton Hill is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution. Learn more at setonhill.edu/nondiscrimination.