Seton Hill University - Center For Orthodontics
COVID-19 UPDATE (May 11, 2020)
The Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics will reopen on Monday, May 18!
We are so excited to see our patients and their families again!
We have prepared a safe return for all our patients, doctors and staff.
When you return, you will notice some changes:
- You will receive a text message on the morning of your appointment. If you do not text, please call the office that morning.
- We ask that you reply to the text or call us when you arrive in the parking lot. Please stay in your car or outside the office.
- You will be contacted by text or phone call when your resident is ready for you.
- All patients and visitors must wear a facemask or face covering.
- Your temperature will be taken before you are brought into the clinical area.
- Only the patient (if appropriate) will be admitted into the clinical area.
- We will have reduced seating in the lobby, spaced appropriately for social distancing; family members can also wait outside or in their car.
- After the appointment, the resident will call to discuss the appointment and schedule the next visit.
- If the resident is unable to contact you the same day, please call the office to schedule your next appointment.
We can’t wait to see all your smiles again.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PLAN AND RESPONSE
An Important Message from the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics
In response to the COVID-19 global pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our patients, residents, faculty and staff, the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics will be operating on an emergency-only schedule until further notice. Residents or Center staff will be in contact with patients to reschedule appointments. If you have an emergency, please call 724-552-2950 and our staff will provide assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work together to protect each other during this time.
We will continue to keep you informed as any changes occur. Additional information on Seton Hill University’s overall response to COVID-19 can be found here.
Quality Orthodontic Care at an Affordable Price
At the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics, we provide customized, affordable orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages in the Greensburg, PA area. From traditional braces to innovative Invisalign, our range of orthodontic services are sure to improve any smile.
Call us at (724) 552-2950 to find out more, or schedule your complimentary consultation.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that every child first visit an orthodontist by age seven, or earlier if a problem is detected by parents, the family dentist, or the child's physician. Early orthodontic treatment in some cases can prevent major orthodontic treatment later. In some instances, children need two phases, or stages, of orthodontic treatment. For many children, orthodontic treatment can be postponed to a later time. Only a small number of patients need treatment before full dental development.
Seton Hill is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution. Learn more at setonhill.edu/nondiscrimination.