Seton Hill University - Center For Orthodontics
The Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics is OPEN!
We are taking all safety precautions to keep our clinic safe for all our patients, doctors and staff.
If you or anyone in your home are experiencing any Covid-like symptoms, please call the office to reschedule your appointment and keep everyone safe! 724-552-2950.
- Our waiting room is now open.
- Upon entering the building, please wash hands, check-in at the front desk, and have a seat.
- All patients and visitors must still wear a face mask or face covering.
- Your temperature will be taken before you are brought into the clinical area.
- After the appointment, the resident will come out to speak to mom or dad (or call) to discuss the appointment and schedule the next visit.
- If the appointment that was scheduled, does not suit, please call the office to reschedule as soon as possible.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PLAN AND RESPONSE
An Important Message from the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics
Currently our clinic is open and in operation.
We will continue to keep you informed as any changes occur. Additional information on Seton Hill University’s overall response to COVID-19 can be found here.
Quality Orthodontic Care at an Affordable Price
At the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics, we provide customized, affordable orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages in the Greensburg, PA area. From traditional braces to innovative Invisalign, our range of orthodontic services are sure to improve any smile.
Call us at (724) 552-2950 to find out more, and to schedule your complimentary consultation.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that every child first visit an orthodontist by age seven, or earlier if a problem is detected by parents, the family dentist, or the child's physician. Early orthodontic treatment in some cases can prevent major orthodontic treatment later. In some instances, children need two phases, or stages, of orthodontic treatment. For many children, orthodontic treatment can be postponed to a later time. Only a small number of patients need treatment before full dental development.
Seton Hill is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution. Learn more at setonhill.edu/nondiscrimination.